Tuesday 25 March 2008

Easter weekend

Welcome to AboutPaula and her views.

So today I will be talking about the Easter weekend. To be honest, nothing much happened. Well, it was all going well until I got annoyed but that's not unusual! OK, I'll explain it all.

So after several hours of waiting for family to arrive, we all get chatting, start the usual day. Talked about church and what not. My niece, who is six at the moment, starts getting agitated and so starts bugging me by talking at me within an inch of my face. I told her to stop otherwise I would stop her myself. She didn't and I got annoyed. I held her and gently tripped her over my foot to place her on the floor. Well, it didn't go to plan and she bumps her head and starts crying. Of course I get blamed for not being the mature one so I leave the room to escape all the drama.

OK, I know it was my fault. I shouldn't have done it and did regret it but my niece seems to know how to wind me up. Plus I was feeling a bit emotional for no reason! That is no excuse but when it all starts to get on top of you, the way you handle things changes from the usual way. She was fine by the way, and we both apologized to each other. I gave out my Easter eggs and after a while, we went to my sisters for dinner. It was very nice and filling.

Overall Easter was good. A bit annoying but generally it was OK. I think dinner may have been the best part! My sister is a good cook!

OK, that is it for the Easter weekend. Short and sweet!

See you tomorrow.

Paula

No comments: