Saturday 1 March 2008

Apology for not posting lately

Welcome to AboutPaula and her views. Now, when I started this blog last month, I promised to update daily and I'm afraid that that just hasn't happened. I cannot explain it because there is no reason for it. My promise turned out to be a pie crust!

Now you might be asking yourself, what exactly am I going on about? What on earth has pie crusts got to do with anything? Well, the answer is simple. To teach my niece about promises, we had to make sure that anything major could not be easily broken, like a pie crust! Yes, I know, you just got it, it took me a second too but it is a good way of teaching little kids about how to keep a promise. Ask them if its a pie crust. They might say no and break it anyway but hopefully they will think back to what they had promised and remember to do what they were told.

Anyway, I do apologize and as a present, I give you a full eight days of posts. Hopefully, they will keep on coming and as this blog builds up, many people will look back and comment on the posts.

OK, I think that is enough of the apology, bring on tomorrow and its posts!

Paula

No comments: